What is it?
A website where new features, programs, etc are collected. It shows an overview of all parts of the project within the Ubuntu ecosphere.
What does it do?
- List the branches and shows their status
- List the Launchpad specification(s) and its/their status(es)
- List the required packages — even if they’re not created yet — and shows their status
- Register the necessary entries in the QA test tracker and watch the progress of the testing
- Show the contributors and list their responsibilities
- Link to/include the wiki page of the specification
- Show the due date and warn the contributors when they’re too late
- Support dependencies: e.g. when person X needs to wait until package Z has been packaged by person Y, he gets an email as soon as person Y has done his/her part
If you like the idea, please vote for it! If you’ve got feedback, please comment. Thanks.