Sense Hofstede [ˈsɛn.sə ˈɦɔf.steː.də] is a PhD student in Comparative Asian Studies at the National University of Singapore. He specialises in China and takes a keen interest in Singapore and Taiwan. From the Netherlands, he has previously studied International Relations at the University of Groningen, Sciences Po Paris, and Peking University. 何森璱
- It’s not ‘just’ a social construct: pessimistic about change
- The dangerous long-term weakness of authoritarian leadership
- Indies Literature: Thoughts on ‘This Earth of Mankind’ by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- The laziness of Critical Theory
- Before Europe Can Come Back, Does It Need A ‘Kniefall’?
- Avoiding Yellow Peril amid PRC infiltration
- Never Forget Chinese Nationalism’s Ethnocentrism
- On studying in China
- Carving up the Girdle of Emerald: colonialism’s violent cleavages
- Is China trying use the COC to beef up its Article 281 defence?